Title of the manuscript:
Author (s) (full name of all authors):
The author conducting the correspondence declares on behalf of the above-mentioned co-authors of the manuscript:
- all authors were involved in obtaining the results;
- all authors are familiar with the manuscript;
- all authors agree to publish the manuscript in the research journal “ACTA BOTANICA CAUCASICA” after revisions arising from the review process based on the principle of confidentiality;
- all authors agree that the full text of this article should be posted on the website of the Journal and the list of literature should be included in the databases on the Internet;
- the manuscript that has been submitted is new, has not been published before and is currently not being reviewed elsewhere for publication (ethical norms of the journal “ACTA BOTANICA CAUCASICA”);
- in the manuscript submitted, the results of other researchers were not used without their consent, relevant references, or the cooperation carried out, the materials used were indicated.
The author conducting electronic correspondence is obliged to inform co-authors about the content of reviewers ‘ assessments and changes made to the manuscript.
All authors agree that editorial correspondence will be sent to the respective author. However, all authors are responsible for the content of the submitted and revised manuscript.
Name of the author conducting the correspondence:
E-mail (the author of the correspondence):
Date: signature of the author conducting the correspondence:
It must be submitted together with the manuscript in a signed and scanned form.